Health insurance medication usage analysis file
Provide the annual medical expense declaration quantity of the same grouped drugs listed in the National Health Insurance medication coverage and payment standard.
Download times: 2508
Cost per year、Drug classification group name、Quantity of medical order reporting
Resources download link
Every 1 year
Open Government Data License, version 1.0
System programming interface
Data source: National Health Insurance Department, submission and delivery prescription details files.Statistical definition: Calculated based on the reported data from medical institutions, and excluding total parenteral nutrition (TPN) and oral phosphate preparations.Data extraction date: August 112Explanation: The drug prescription reporting data provided by our office is the total of the quantities reported by various contracted medical institutions. Taking the tablet form of medication as an example, the unit of the core price is "granule." For pediatric or infant patients, the dosage given will be adjusted based on body weight when prescribing. Medical institutions then report the quantity used based on the actual clinical needs, so some quantities are decimal values.
- Health insurance drug item inquiry item file
- Health Insurance Special Material Inclusion Items
- The core price component code corresponds file
- Explanation of self-payment difference special material function material classification
- Self-pay differential special materials quantity ratio - regional hospital
No available applications